Lifestyle and Event Management
Who we are
UKTogether is a bespoke luxury concierge and event service company expertly designed to provide exclusive experiences for both corporate and individual clients. From theatre and sports events to last minute restaurant reservations and holiday bookings, we are here to fulfil your every need, allowing you to enjoy the best that life has to offer.
Our Event service offers a creative but cost-effective solution to organizing unforgettable experiences. We bring immense skill and originality to the organization and planning of various events; from birthday celebrations and award ceremonies to team building events and conferences, we cater to both large and small-scale events.
The 12 excellent reasons to join UKTogether
1. Inside information on what’s happening in the North and beyond, so you can be prepared.
2. Priority booking for events.
3. A dedicated contact that will source tickets for you.
4. The best seats at concerts and theatres — guaranteed.
5. Exclusive Invitations.
6. Access to the corporate bar and lounge facility before and after the show, and during the intervals.
7. Preferential rates at top hotels, restaurants and venues.
8. Opportunities to network and meet like-minded people.
9. Access to the inaccessible
10. Experience, expertise and the knowledge required to make your event successful
11. Creativity to ensure your event is unforgettable
12. Competitive prices, saving you time and money
Meet the Team
Olayinka Seriki founded UKTogether following her considerable experience in the world of corporate sponsorship and hospitality whilst at Manchester Airport Group. Olayinka was responsible for the management of over 30 diverse organisations’ sponsorship portfolios and organised high-end events for both corporate and individual clients.
She applies this extensive experience to UKTogether bringing in individual and corporate together to enjoy VIP experience at exclusive venues and providing a platform to network with like-minded individuals in a fun and relaxed environment.
Party conferences – organised private dinners and social events for MP ranging from theatre nights, organised various international conference; e.g.; ACI, Medical conferences flying medical practitioners to Portugal. Managed over 30 ARTs organisation all over UK, has arranged for various clients to go see many major shows like Norah Jones in Paris, Manchester international festival, Crickets matches, football tickets, Team building activities during company retreats at exclusive venues and responsible for the hospitality of the higher management team.
In her spare time Ola loves to meet people, travel, experience new cultures and delicacies from across the world.
Sue Weighell works with Olayinka at UKTogether bringing a unique set of skills to the team. Sue is a chartered accountant with experience as the finance director of a high tech group and managing director of a B2C business. Sue has now left the corporate world behind and works with a portfolio of businesses.
Strategy, planning and organisation are amongst some of Sue’s strengths; and she is active in utilizing her skills to work with Olayinka within UKTogether.