UK Together lifestyle is a bespoke luxury concierge service company that specialises in corporate hospitality, VIP tickets, concerts, travel, sports, theatre and tailored events for corporate and individual clients. Our lifestyle and event management service offers members privileges and unrivalled access to share high-end experiences through business and social events.
Lifestyle and Event Management
We hope what you have read and heard about UKTogether has whetted your appetite and inspiered you to use us, but if not here are
The 12 excellent reasons to join UKTogether
1. Inside information on what’s happening in the North and beyond, so you can be prepared.
2. Priority booking for events.
3. A dedicated contact that will source tickets for you.
4. The best seats at concerts and theatres — guaranteed.
5. Access to the corporate bar and lounge facility before and after the show, and during the intervals.
6. Exclusive Invitations.
7. Preferential rates at top hotels, restaurants and venues.
8. Opportunities to network and meet like-minded people.
9. Access to the inaccessible
10. Experience, expertise and the knowledge required to make your event successful
11. Creativity to ensure your event is unforgettable
12. Competitive prices, saving you time and money
Meet the Team
Olayinka Seriki found UKTogether following her considerable experience and contacts in the world of corporate sponsorship and hospitality whilst at Manchester Airport Group. Olayinka was responsible for the management of over 30 diverse organisations’ sponsorship portfolios and organised high-end events for both corporate and individual clients.
She applies this extensive experience to UKTogether bringing in individual and corporate together to enjoy VIP experience at exclusive venues and providing a platform to network with like-minded individuals in a fun and relaxed environment.
Party conferences – organised private dinners and social events for MP ranging from theatre nights, organised various international conference; e.g.; ACI, Medical conferences flying medical practitioners to Portugal. Managed over 30 ARTs organisation all over UK, has arranged for various clients to go see many major shows like Norah Jones in Paris, Manchester international festival, Crickets matches, football tickets, Team building activities during company retreats at exclusive venues and responsible for the hospitality of the higher management team.
In her spare time Ola loves to meet people, travel, experience new cultures and delicacies from across the world.
Sue Weighell works with Olayinka at UKTogether bringing complementary skills to the team. Sue is a Chartered Accountant whose career has spanned the accounting profession, finance director of a high tech group and managing director of a B2C business. Sue has now left the corporate world behind and works with a portfolio of businesses.
Strategy, planning and organisation are Sue’s strengths and she is looking forward to bringing her skills to a new platform with Olayinka within UKTogether.